Saturday, June 26, 2004

What are birthdays, without a cake! And I had it right in the morning, smack straight after tennis. hehe... Great fun, and great cake! Durian! Had a great time playing tennis with my aunt and cousins. My brother, is absolutely hilarious. He's like a madman on the loose. Lame, but funny. And so we played for 3 hours in the morning sun. Splendid. My arms were aching by the time we ended. So much for being one of the finalists of Xtreme Sports 2004 huh? I shall skip most parts of the day and head straight to dinner. Had it at Wriggly's BBQ restaurant down at East Coast. The food there was marvellous, though the intoxicating barbeque, grills and warm sea breeze of which I've grown quite accustomed to lately, didn't really appeal to me. Guess I was suffering from post-exhaustion syndrome. Normally I'd just sit there and feel simply EXHAUSTED. Which by the way, i did. =) My baby was there too, whatever happened there, happened, and it'll passover. And I'm finally legal to buy beer and club all I want! But of course, who has ever seen John Ji go clubbing? Or rather known him to club. I mean there were only a few times, but it's all past me now. I mean things DO change once you get attached. (Am I right baby?) Haha.. But yea, I'll be at clubs soon, but with a different agenda. I would've become the DJ by then. Spinning hip-hop and R&B tunes to you club-goer folks. To those attached: And don't do nothing stupid yea? You just might not know who's watchin'. Haha... But that'll be almost half a year later. I can't wait! On the side track, being a DJ is extremely difficult! You've gotta half FULL concentration on the music! So, NO fooling around. Besides, you've gotta 'feel' the beat, and be ahead of the music. Also, it means NO hanky-panky, NOR pulling flambuoyant tricks to the ladies. Just pure euphoria; music. Enough of that. And I just really enjoyed my day. Love the presents my baby bought me, and the card too! Now that's what I call, SWEET! She's just really playful. But I still love her the same yea? Hrm... And so, another day went by. One step closer to the ed- beginning of school! How fun. =( Heck, school IS fun! Enjoy your life in high school people! It DEFINITELY is the best memories you'll have for your entire education lifetime. Cheers to everyone reading! Wishing you, the best in school, love, appetite and yea, everything. =D Cheers!